- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Amy Izzo
Seeking a Digital Content Writer / Strategist to join a fintech UX team (content includes: short form directional copy, FAQs, emails, alerts, etc.) in San Francisco. The opportunity starts as a temporary (W2) hourly role with potential to convert to a permanent role.
About the team:
Join a digital customer experience team that is using digital innovation to deepen customer engagement and profitability. This team is responsible for enhancing the desktop, mobile and tablet experiences for our current and prospective customers.\
Our client us as the undisputed leader in digital financial services and payments; delivering the highly personalized, real time experience customers increasingly expect.
About the role:
This role initially will support content development and strategy for a new mobile application. The content writer / strategist will develop and oversee directional copy, FAQs, emails, alerts, to meets the complex needs of account holders.
This role also oversees and provides directions to others, ensuring all content fits the right voice, tone, context, and appeals to overall strategy.
Required skills / experience:
- 3+ years writing UX content or content strategy
- 5+ years of experience writing and editing customer-facing content for the digital space.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a thorough knowledge of the English language, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and usage
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree, preferably in English, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising, or other communications-related field.
- Exceptional project management skills, including the ability to manage schedules and deadlines for multiple projects.
- Experience adhering to documented standards for copy, obtaining feedback and approvals from clients, and revising documents according to that feedback. Must be able to produce copy that's consistent with brand voice and tone.
***How to apply:***
Candidates should apply by providing: current relevant resume and at least three recent web writing samples (online portfolios are preferred) and may be asked to complete a written test after the first interview.
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects. Digital initiatives are at the forefront of this firm's strategy.
- Work-life balance culture - no more agency hours!
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion. Nearly half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either in their current role, or in a related department
- Great community with 60+ "Aquenters" onsite!
- Massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry.
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in how we interact with our money. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they are successful at being the best at serving them. Through massive investments by the bank, to cutting edge customer experience, this organization is truly best-in-class. Come join us!