- Lone Tree, CO
- Job Terms:
- $27 -$31hr
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Lisa Mitchell
Our client is looking for a Production Designer with strong Power-point design experience. This is an on-site 6month possible extension with benefits- Medical dental & 401K.
The ideal talent will be responsible for but not limited to:
Will work closely with the Marketing team to execute the design as well as edit and create the layout and appearance of product collateral, brochures, articles, whitepapers, emails, web graphics, and other company multimedia. May also be responsible for scaling, cropping, retouching, repositioning and preflighting or eliminating defective and excessive imaging.
Must have proven experience in print, web and multimedia production preferably in an agency setting.
Strong technical skills supported by knowledge of professional graphic and development software (InDesign, Flash, Quark, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.).
Must be able to construct impeccable graphics with clean resources. Good communication and teamwork skills a must.
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects
- Huge work-life balance culture
- Diversity-focused workplace
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion almost half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either the one they're working in, or in a related department
- Great Aquent community to work with onsite, including our bi-annual talent recognition program, which stems from the client managers’ own feedback (read: they’re engaged and interested in your future!)
- Don’t forget the massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry.
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in the financial industry with their digital marketing & technology platforms. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they’re working to be the best at serving them. We see this through how they are building platforms that allow customers to take ownership of their financial future, using video, animation, and social media to market to the end user. Their in-house digital agency has won numerous IHAF awards for their tools and cutting-edge technology. Working with this company, you would be working with groups and/or department such as an IHAF awarded digital agency, user experience, product development, communication strategy team and much more talented professionals like yourself. Come join us!