The Cloud Content Team is looking for a programmer writer to create customer facing technical documentation.
- Develop customer-focused content, articles, tutorials, video, graphics, code samples, scripts, and end-to-end solutions that use cloud core infrastructure services.
- Provide content planning and leadership for internal engineering teams.
- Work with customers, the community, and engineering partners to continually improve the content and drive great, real-world cloud solutions.
- 3+ years’ experience creating content for developers
- 2+ years of development experience that includes coding in at least two of the following languages/SDKs: C#/.NET, Java, Python, Node
- Experience with cloud services such as Azure and AWS.
- Strong debugging skills;
- Ability to understand and work with large, complex code base;
- Able to work independently, strong learner, and good communication skills;
- You drive for results. You are a tenacious problem solver who loves to get things done.
- You focus on customers. You have been a customer, and you have a customer-first mindset. You have a passion to figure out what customers need, and deliver it.
- You’re passionate about technology and cloud services. You are always learning, and are curious and well informed about technology trends and cloud services.
- Proactive communicator, consultative, and ability to drive partner communications and engagement
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Technical Communications, or equivalent degree