Minimum 1 month assignment (1-3 month potential assignment length). The candidate MUST be comfortable with temp. There could be potential for a long term, perm position within the department however, for now, this is ONLY TEMP.
KEY SKILLS: 3D modeling in Rhino. Rhino is an absolute MUST!! (REQUIREMENT)
Fluency in Adobe Creatve Suite
July 9th start preferred!!
Support the Executive Director, Global Visual Merchandising & Store Design in the strategy, design, coordination, and successful execution of Visual Merchandising concepts and guidelines for existing distribution channels including new retail concept stores, SMC, department stores, freestanding stores and event environments. Ability to produce presentation drawings in 3D is essential. Will need to have deep knowledge of fixture construction and an understanding of how things are assembled. Able to maintain high quality brand standards and follow-through in projects while driving project defined guidelines and timetables.
• Partner with Global Executive Director VM/Store Design to develop concepts and successfully execute on-brand and compelling merchandising stories across all points of sale, with a focus on SMC.
• Ensure consistency to brand identity, marketing/sales strategies and business priorities in all projects.
• Collaborate with Cross-Functional teams (Global Marketing, International, Travel Retail, Promotions and Creative departments) to deliver innovative Merchandising design as part of 360 customer experience journeys.
• Maintain strong working knowledge of brand, its heritage, customers, products and retail environ¬ments.
• Understand and articulate the Visual Merchandising and Store Design department’s visions, goals, and strategies.
• Support sales meeting and round table layouts, collaborating with Global Marketing department to design and execute effective and exciting environments off-site.
• Comfortable preparing and presenting visual merchandising concepts for Senior Management review.
• Organize drawings and maintain an up to date folder for each project stored the main server.
• University graduate in Industrial Design or Merchandising design.
• Minimum 5 years of related experience in visual merchandising or industrial design at a retail or corporate office.
• Comprehensive skill level in 3D modelling in Rhino. Fluent in Adobe Creative Suites (specifically Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator). Hand sketching skills are a plus.
• Good communication, organizational and presentation skills.
• Knowledge of retail environments and trends
• Ability to work in both a highly collaborative team environment and independently.
• Organized with good filing skills.