- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Gerald Garrison
Our huge Financial Services client is seeking a Marketing Specialist for a temporary assignment scheduled to last through the end of the year.
- Marketing Research Specialist will help research market conditions in local, regional, or national areas, or gather information to determine potential sales of a product or service, or create a marketing campaign.
- May gather information on competitors, prices, sales, and methods of marketing and distribution.
- Use relevant text and chart data to design marketing materials.
Looking for candidates with 5+ years of experience
Please forward resume for consideration
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)