- Denver, CO
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Audra Kemmerling
- This is for a (3) month temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, Sponsorship not available
Our Fortune 500 Lifestyle & Entertainment Client is looking to add a Marketing Coordinator to their project team. If selected for the role of Marketing Coordinator you would:
- Assist in implementing group partnerships and events, with duties ranging from asset collection and distribution, development of sales decks (Power Point is a must) campaign recaps and event coordination and staffing
- Support high level Marketing Executives with administrative duties from time to time
- Track team monthly invoices and budget Acquire and traffic network assets and approvals for any and all affiliate requests and campaigns
- Monitor process for asset request and delivery and suggest improvements where appropriate
- Develop and assemble presentation materials and often presentations
- Create recap reports for each campaign Assist with event coordination – duties ranging from securing venues, ordering premiums, executing contracts, researching vendors,etc.
- Assist Client Relations team with pro social initiatives and event coordination
- Occasionally assist Execs with administrative duties (phone, meeting requests, travel, etc.)
- Have confidence and proficiency to staff local and national events where possible
This media and entertainment client is on a mission … and they need you to help them do it. Their mission? To change the world through compelling content. Does that sound like a mission you can get on board with? If so, here’s what you’ll find working here:
They foster creativity and diversity. Diversity of ideas, and people. They see it as one of their biggest advantages.
They’re risk takers - again with the fostering creativity! Take a chance, make a mark, and see where it gets you. Sometimes, the biggest successes come from the biggest ideas, masked as the biggest risks.
Overwhelmingly, their employees are happy with their work environment. Words like ‘happy’, ‘content’, ‘friendly’ are words we tend to hear.
A sense of ownership. Have an idea? Manage projects? Run with it, and they’ll support you.
How better to further your career than with a major media brand encouraging you to push yourself on the job? Unleash your pioneering spirit here by embracing new technology, pushing the envelope creatively and jumping into action as a well respected member of their team.
- Health, Vision, Dental
- Free Online Training
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1+ years marketing experience
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills to successfully manage multiple projects concurrently and meet tight deadlines
- Brings a can-do attitude and can handle all types of personalities
- Familiarity with TV landscape including cable, satellite and telco industries
- Computer proficiency required (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Strong power point skills
- Experience/familiarity with Nielsen
- Ability to work nights/weekends for event coverage or tight deadlines when needed
- Highly organized, detail oriented and resourceful
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and client relation skills
- Consistent team player who is willing to pitch in on last minute, high priority projects as needed
- Experience in working in a marketing, sales or event-based organization is a plus