- Richmond, VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a Full Stack Java Developer in Richmond, VA. This role will be 75% back-end development - Restful services, writing Microservices, and enhancing a product to be launched in October. The other 25% will be focus on CI / CD and enhancing the UI. This ideal person will have mid-senior level java development experience, Spring framework and basic mobile ui understanding.
Full Stack Java Developer Required Skills:
- 5-7 years of back-end or full stack Java development experience on high profile web applications
- Writing RESTful web services and mircroservices
- Spring framework
- Basic mobile ui knowledge (Android, iOS)
- Plus Skills: creating individual API modules, some DevOps experience, ability to modify infrastructure, SQL database basic query knowledge
In this role you will:
- Need to be able to jump in and hit the grounding running, contributing immediately by writing java code, writing RESTful web and microservices, working on authentication products
- Work on building a new authentication layer that is mostly web, with one module that requires mobile interaction, integration coding in mobile ui fits in here.
- Document design decisions, adhere to existing process guidelines, develop software components, mentor junior developers, support QA during testing, and have oversight during implementation into production
- Provide team or technical supervision and drive project/service delivery
- Review, analyze, and modify programming systems, including encoding, testing, debugging and installing for a large-scale system
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
Why would you want to work for our client?
They are Fortune 200 organization that has been on the Top 100 Best Companies to Work for list 10 times! You will get to work with a company who is focused on changing the way people interact with technology in their daily lives.
And what you can expect working with them?
- An open, collaborative, diverse environment where ideas are welcome.
- The work you do will reach millions of customers and end users.
- A Work Life Balance – it’s a core company value.
If this sounds like you - apply today for immediate consideration!
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
Subsidized health and dental benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
Access to free online courses via AQUENT’s Gymnasium and Lynda.com to develop your skills
We reward for referrals! Who do you know? http://aquent.us/rewards/