Our client is a large financial brand and is seeking communications help! If you are skilled at communications and writing and want to get started with a great company--please see below!
- Provides assistance and support to the organization’s external communications program, involving a combination of public relations, image enhancement and/or marketing activities.
- Responsibilities may include internal communications.
- Serves as liaison to appropriate company groups, e.g., Public Relations, to accomplish goals under their corporate charter.
- Writes basic external communications material according to established templates and deadlines.
- May work with external professional or community groups to enhance the organization’s public image.
- Assists more senior staff in planning and executing special events. Works under the direct supervision of more senior staff.
- Has a basic understanding of the organization’s products and services.
- Applies standard principles, theories and concepts. Makes choices on work prioritization with some assistance.
- Uses standard instructions, written manuals and documents.