- Hartford CT or Philadelphia
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly, Depends on Experience
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Kimberley Strayer
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager Consultant to support our client's Marketing Director in executing a digital customer acquisition and retention strategy in order to profitably grow the business. Key responsibilities include developing and managing the digital elements associated with customer acquisition, outreach and retention.
The Digital Marketing Manager will have strong experience in providing digital support to broad marketing campaigns while ensuring digital assets are aligned with marketing plan objectives. Traditional marketing competencies around targeted messaging and value proposition development, creative execution that drives response and alignment to branding strategy are crucial. This individual will have an inherent need to understand the competitive environment, and will identify strategies from other industries that can help us evolve the marketing space in the insurance industry. The successful candidate for this role will be a self-directed, proactive individual who brings a natural intellectual curiosity and appetite for action to the role and is comfortable with a fast-paced, changing startup environment.
- Work with Marketing Director to develop and manage the necessary digital components to support the overall marketing plan
- Incorporating test and learn and analytics into the marketing strategy. Understands the need for establishing campaign metrics and goals, and ensures that results and data are utilized to evolve campaigns and make marketing decisions.
- Work closely with internal resources to develop campaign execution plans/timelines.
- Utilize insights gained through program/campaign performance, market/sales data, and market/competitor research to optimize marketing activities.
- Design detailed digital implementation plans based on the customer segment including contact strategy, creative briefs, marketing messages and claims, campaign data specifications and creative requirements.
- Manage the creative process through internal resources. This includes but is not limited to the development of briefing materials, evaluating creative, and overseeing the development and implementation of ideas across multiple deliverables and tactics to ensure consistency and adherence to brand standards.
Our national insurance industry client practices what it preaches, and has a strong health and wellness focus as part of their company culture. As a part of their organization, even as a freelancer, you can expect to be included in that culture!
What else can you expect from this organization?
As a congenial and collaborative culture, they’ll welcome you as an equal contributor, and value your opinion when it comes to creative and marketing project creation and delivery.
They’re fully committed to an Agile environment, adopting and utilizing standard Agile practices daily.
These folks are committed to getting it right, and as such, are quite focused on metrics and ROI. “Measure twice, cut once” is a common phrase that could possibly apply to their project teams. That’s why they value candidates with previous knowledge and experience in designing & managing to drive metrics, and have a keen eye for those with insurance industry experience.
This is very much a matrixed organization, so bring your A-game and communication skills! You’ll be networking with any number of stakeholders related to your creative and marketing projects.
Being a larger corporation, the meeting schedule is sometimes heavy. With a strong ability to stay organized and focused on your deliverable, you’ll thrive here!
Certain locations benefit from on-site fitness center facilities, Starbucks, and free parking. Our advice? Bring your walking shoes! Your day has a built in mini-workout. Parking in the CT facility tends to be a bit of a walk from the (very large!) main building, but that will make your fitness tracker happy!
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
- Bachelors degree with a minimum of 5 years of progressive digital marketing experience
- Held key marketing role in a direct-to-consumer, analytically-driven marketing team
- Experience leading and managing internal support functions
- Experience in building out multi-channel marketing plans
- Leading creative and value proposition development work
- MBA or other Masters Degree in a related marketing discipline
- Direct marketing or customer experience in the healthcare industry
- Strong cross-functional leadership and influence skills
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to start.