- Silver Spring, MD
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Traci McMurray
Our top entertainment client is looking to hire a junior level coordinator to support their Video On Demand division. This will be a position running through th end of the year with potential to extend longer. It offers W2 pay and a generous benefits package.
The Non-Linear Scheduling and Operations Coordinator will be responsible for supporting special projects driving digital distribution platforms, primarily the scheduling of library content for VOD/TVE. The coordinator will be responsible for the input of large volumes of metadata in aggressive timelines.
- Assist the scheduling team in the creation of a metadata excel sheet to gather all the data entry points and adjust various fields in preparation of entry into the system
- Enter series and episodic information into a scheduling system which will create the output of the metadata that is used on various VOD and TVE platforms
- Create the backend folder structure in the scheduling system which determines how each series and season is discovered on VOD
- Rename and post artwork that is needed for this project to both internal and external locations for various deliveries
- Proof read TV show descriptions and edit down for length constraints
- Work with internal team and various departments on prioritizing workload
- Support critical operational activities across platforms, including: VOD/TVE, DLTO, Broadband Syndication (BBS), OTT, SVOD, as assigned
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly and efficiently
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and work effectively under tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills. The ability to work together as a team and to independently manage tasks
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Professional demeanor and high energy in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Digital Media platforms a plus
- Perform other assigned tasks as needed
When it comes to making education entertaining and making entertainment educating our client takes the cake in both.
This company is accelerating innovation and superserving passionate fans across every screen, service and format with new products and services to help global audiences explore their world.
As the worlds top creator of “real life” content — they also embrace employees and freelancers who want to live life to its fullest. This is why they are ranked by Fast Company as one of the Top Companies for Work-Life Balance and Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies.
Impressively, this company has a very large award-winning internal agency that turns around nearly 100% of their creative, marketing and advertising.
Growing in leaps and bounds, there is endless possibility when it comes to opportunities here to expand your professional experience. As a leading diversity employer, there is a place for all types to join our many Aquent Talent who call this company home.
If interested, please include a paragraph on why you think you would be a great fit for the position based on the details in the description.