- Hartford, CT
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Matt Cabe
AQUENT is currently looking for a Content Manager for a client in Hartford, CT.
This role primarily involves content curation and management of a CMS platform that disseminates market research to the broader enterprise. It also involves contributing to research efforts in areas such as market sizing, trend analysis and data visualization or presentation via Microsoft Office Suite products. The role requires developing an understanding of internal business client needs and uses that skill to strategically manage a portfolio of content. Strong ability to conduct multiple projects at once with varying levels of complexity is required. Proactive management of workload to complete projects in efficient and complete manner is required.
Work with a team that provides enhanced analytic resource, capability development, and information stewardship to an internal research team.
Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in related role.
Job Specific & Technical Skills:
-Strong organizational and critical thinking skills
-Strong project management skills, as well as ability to manage content
-Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
-Ability to learn quickly and adapt to shifting business needs
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)