Top 3 Responsibilities:
* Liaising and collaboration between teams
* Scoping and planning research
* Conducting and/or coordinating usability studies
* UX Researchers have a social science, computer science or other degree, sometimes they have a HCI post-grad degree. Experience is more important for this role than academic qualifications.
* 5+ years in a UX Research role.
* Collaboration skills - ability to work across teams and with people in different functional roles.
* UX Research skills - ability to plan, scope, and conduct and / or co-ordinate research
* Report presentation and communication skills - ability to plan, write and communicate ux research results.
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required
* Strong quantitative research skills