- Bellevue, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Samantha McHale
Fortune 500 Travel Company looking to bring on board an EXCEPTIONAL UX Designer ASAP!
Please apply if...
- You enjoy designing experiences across multiple devices and platforms, from responsive web applications to iOS and Android mobile apps.
- You choose the right tool for the right problem, fluidly moving through different stages of the process from sketching to low- and high-fidelity prototypes
- You ground your work in observations, research and analytics to help you come up with ideas and then validate through testing
- You take pride in mentoring other designers and advocate for user-centric design practices
- You believe universal design is the best design, and design for people of all abilities
- You believe feedback is a gift, you actively seek it out, and give it thoughtfully in order to continually raise the quality of the experience
- You think about design as a system, and contribute to and maintain our pattern library as a way to influence both quality and efficiency for all our products.
- 4+ years of professional design experience
- A degree in a relevant field (HCI, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, etc.)
- Sketch, Zepplin, Envision Experience
- A STELLAR portfolio that demonstrates sound product thinking through navigation, user flows, interaction design and information architecture
Qualified candidates will be contacted immediately! Just to note, we will need the DAY and MONTH of your birth date in order to fully process your application for this AMAZING opportunity!
WE WELCOME REFERRALS! CHECK OUT OUR REFERRAL POLICY HERE: $$$$ http://aquent.com/rewards/
WORKING WITH AQUENT
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward Bart passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)