- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Heather Farrin
The Customer Success Practice team at our client is looking for a Content Management Analyst to help drive their efforts to improve the content within their organization.
The team supports the entire Post-Sales organization at and manages all the content and resources that they need in order to drive value for their customers.
They are looking for someone who has prior experience in content management or knowledge management and can help them improve the quality and accessibility of their content.
• Assist with efforts to migrate existing content into a consolidated system; organize content in a logical structure and flow to improve end-user experience
• Create new content (process outlines, presentations, articles, short training videos) by working collaboratively with subject matter experts within the organization
• Proofread and re-format content according to communication best practices
• Ensure accuracy of content and establish an on-going governance process for content verification
• Identify any gaps in content and propose solutions to address
• Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in content management or knowledge management at a large enterprise technology company
• Superior oral and written communication skills and proofreading abilities
• Superior attention to detail and organization
• Experience working with content management systems
• Expertise in page layout design, with proven understanding of digital design best practices
• Experienced working effectively within collaborative, highly matrixed work environments
• Plus: Experience in video editing software, HTML, web standards, and/or technical writing
With over 100 offices in over 38 countries around the world, this company is deeply rooted in their values. Working here, you'll be part of:
AWESOME PRODUCTS: This company makes tools for everyone – from designers and engineers to architects and makers. Their products are used across almost every industry you can think of. If it's been 3D modeled, digitally prototyped or manufactured, their products were likely used to design it.
MEANINGFUL WORK: Helping people imagine, design, and make a better world isn’t just a statement – it's their reason for being. They bring their mission to life by leveraging their innovative tools and having some of the best people in their industry creating new technologies. From software development, to cloud and mobile, to reality capture and 3D technologies, you can see how our products have helped (sometimes literally) shape the world.
CULTURE OF RESPECT: Collaboration is a key value and is what allows them to be successful. They love working together to generate the best possible ideas – all while respecting and encouraging differing opinions.
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume along with a portfolio link, if applicable.***
***Background check is required for this position.***