This major AAA game studio responsible for the growth and development of a top-rated FPS franchise, is looking for an energetic, organized, and experienced Associate Esports Producer to assist in executing their esports program including events, broadcasts, marketing and communication, and more at a high quality bar. Crucial to the task is the ability to work and manage logistics cross-team with other parts of the larger gaming organization and external partners, including:
• Game Production Teams
• External tournament organizers (esports)
• External suppliers
This position demands a strong mix of communications and planning skills, as well as industry experience. Successful candidates will have a strong track record of project management with a steady progression of increased responsibility and impact.
• Work alongside teams to establish schedule and scope of programs and initiatives
• Track deliverables and schedules across multiple teams and projects including events
• Provide regular status updates to relevant teams and stakeholders
• Identify risks in advance and drive towards successful mitigation/resolution
• Establish sustainable processes to drive the success of projects and teams
• Supporting globally prioritized initiative around the world by coordinating with internal and external partners
• Support partner tournament organizers with various projects that could include: shipping of technical equipment & physical assets, ordering/distribution of promotional items, and on-site support.
• Travel for event pre and show dates and could include weekends and international destinations.
Skills & Experience:
• Solid project management experience and organizational skills including the ability to set and drive requirements across multiple functional areas.
• Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills are required.
• Strong technical understanding, and preferably usage, of a large enterprise software ecosystem.
• Collaboration and cross team partnerships. Self-motivated and directed person, requiring minimal supervision for successful assignment completion.
• Familiarity with tournament-related tech
• Familiarity with various esports leagues, structures, and formats
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum three years of project management experience in a business or hi-tech industry.
• Project Management experience with budgets, teams and complex schedules. Experience in esports preferred.