- Doylestown, PA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Cassie Hunter
AQUENT is supporting a major natural beauty and skincare brand in their search for a Social Media Coordinator in Doylestown, PA! This is a FT Freelance role for an entry-level candidate onsite.
A global beauty company is looking for a creative and smart community manager/social media analyst to oversee conversation across Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube. This is for a new natural beauty/hair brand that the company is launching. The team will have a start-up environment and this person will be involved in developing the social media voice and targets for this new brand.
Job Summary: A new natural beauty/hair company in Doylestown PA is actively seeking a Social Media Community Manager to join our team. We’re seeking a go-getter with a positive can-do attitude, who lives and breathes social media.
In this role, you will need the ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment. You’ll be responsible building community and fostering connections with our tribes (those who share our same core passions), managing our social media calendar and monitoring comments/complaints. You should have a proven record of building engagement and followers organically, in addition to creating content that connects with our audience.
- We are especially consumer/customer centric
- We joined this team because we are creative, driven and passionate with a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit.
- We are a “Roll up your sleeves” team with a strong drive to win, even in challenging circumstances. “Everything is your job"
- We win with few resources as an “Indie” start-up brand funded by a major beauty company.
- We personally subscribe to a sustainable lifestyle and are sure we have a responsibility to lead from within by example.
- We embrace a “digital-first” way of thinking.
- We love spending time in the fresh country air getting close to everyone in the value chain including our farmers, vendors, retailer partners and the local community in Bucks Co., PA.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Passion for natural and sustainable living
- 1-2 years’ of prior experience managing social communities exceeding 50K+ followers/fans
- Experience with Spredfast and/or other social media platform
- Excellent organizational skills with avid attention to detail and follow through
- Enthusiastic attitude and flexibility to adapt to a rapidly changing marketplace
A major beauty brand, but you will be employed by AQUENT. Working with AQUENT gives you access to some pretty cool things:
1. You're paid weekly with the option for direct deposit Subsidized Health/Vision/Dental (including term life and LTD) benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk). Learn more about our awesome benefits here: https://aquent.com/our-dna/healthcare
2. Access to Fidelity 401(k)
3. Access to the Flexible Spending Account Program (pre-tax payment toward commuter passes, etc.)
4. Talent Rewards Program (we pay cash for referrals!)
5. Free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
6. Free online courses via Lynda.com
7. Aquent Support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations. We're also there to help you find new opportunities when you're finishing up your current role.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.