Our client, a Fortune 500 Software company, is looking for a strong E-Mail Marketing Specialist to join their team!
They require an E-mail Marketing specialist to help engage, retain, and grow value from their users. This individual will assist with the coding, campaign management/setup, deployment and of email campaigns reaching customers at various points of their lifecycle. The individual will also assist with deployment readiness, implementation of offerings, A/B testing to deliver optimal results. The main purpose of this project is to retain and protect existing customers from competitors through targeted email communications.
Manage master e-mail calendar to ensure all incoming requests are reviewed, scheduled, tested and deployed
Monitors and reports on email KPI’s (overall traffic, unique open rates, click-through rates to opens vs delivered, deliverability, database growth, unsubscribe rate etc.)
Owns and drives analytics of the email campaign results; developing weekly, monthly & ad hoc reporting around success metrics
Manages multiple email databases; including uploads, subscriber analysis, targeting and custom audience generation
Takes deep dives into the details and reviews all email tests both on desktop and mobile devices as well as for multiple email IPs and web browsers to ensure the personalized experiences intended for the customer come to life.
Builds emails leveraging HTML coding experience and deploys the email through Salesforce Exact Target
Assist with end to end coordination of email campaigns
Works with operations team to build offers as required and partners with product development to build landing pages with the ability to adjust pages for continued optimization
· 4-6 years' experience building and deploying emails
· Understanding of responsive design, with proven experience developing in HTML/CSS
· Previous email marketing program experience (Exact Target experience is a definite plus) and knowledge of email KPI’s a must.
· Experience managing large customer databases.
· Effective and efficient at operating independently and able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Detail-oriented and ability to stay organized; ability to organize and deliver on multiple simultaneous campaigns
· Bilingualism is an asset (French)