- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Angela Castelo
Services to be Performed:
• Responsible for designing creative assets which includes logos, posters, banners, document and web templates, etc.
• Pairing graphics with product photography and lifestyle photos to create a cohesive campaign.
• Able to optimize designs to be easily-integrated into multiple web platforms.
• Work closely with Art Director and Project Manager to meet deadlines and address feedback from client.
Top 3 Required Skills:
• 5+ years experience with Adobe Suite including Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Strong knowledge of design process and workflow.
• Experience working within brand guidelines and large marketing campaigns that have high volume deliverables.
• Ability to create storyboards and original illustrations.
• Able to conduct themselves in a professional environment.
• Able to work with a team of creatives to collaborate on an end product.
• Able to work on designing several projects at once.
• Offer and receive criticism and critique equally well to help constantly raise our team’s quality bar.
Intake Call Notes:
-Duration: 1 month
-Onsite presence required. Can be flexible with working from home here and there after they are trained
-No possibility of conversion. Extension highly possible
-CANDIDATE PORTFOLIO MUST BE SUBMITTED ALONG WITH RESUME
-Interview Process: Direct to onsite
-Leadership principles: Insist on the highest standards and earn trust
Our client is world-renowned e-commerce and cloud computing company considered by many to be the world’s most customer-centric organization. Based in Seattle, our client is known for having small, agile, and innovative teams made up of members who think big, are always curious, and have a strong bias for action, and high standards.
They are an equal opportunity employer that prioritizes diversity, and equality, and encourages all employees to bring their authentic, original, and best selves to work each and every day. Their top priority is understanding how their customer is evolving and they remain diligent in providing convenience, affordable products, and unrivaled customer service.
Many offices are located in the heart of Downtown Seattle/South Lake Union and are well-known for being dog-friendly!