- Knoxville, TN
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Audra Kemmerling
- This is for a (6) month temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, Sponsorship not available
Our Fortune 500 Media & Entertainment client is looking for a Social Media Editor to join their project team. Does this sound familiar? You live and breathe social media, from creating original social content for Instagram Stories to driving engagement on Facebook. You’re passionate about design, DIY and travel.
If this is you, come work with our client as Social Media Editor on our Client's Home + Travel social media team for some of the nation's most well known digital lifestyle brands. We’re looking for an experienced social media editor to assist with social publishing and strategy.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
• Assisting in the management of company’s day-to-day social media content, specifically social promotion for TV shows airing on multiple cable networks.
• Working with social media managers to develop and grow fan engagement strategies
• Working with TV marketing groups to gather and help create assets and use those assets to create social promotion.
• Create in-house content to promote shows on social.
• Help track deliverables of social media content assets and communicate with external producers and other social content creators to ensure timely delivery of those assets.
• Assist in implementation of Insta stories from creation of assets and graphics to live publishing.
• Maintaining editorial calendars to track planned content publishing efforts
• Creating and scheduling posts for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
• Creating and reviewing graphics to maintain a clear and consistent visual style
• Monitoring and reporting results of TV-based social campaigns
• Providing real-time platform coverage during live or TV events
• Working with external contributors to coordinate topics, access and logistics for Facebook Live and Instagram events
Fortune 500 Media & Entertainment
- Health, Vision, Dental
- Free Online Training
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU NEED TO HAVE?
• A bachelor’s degree in communications, media, journalism or a related field
• 3 years’ experience managing a large-scale social media account
• Proven passion for social engagement and experimentation in the rapidly changing digital world
• Excellent writing and copy editing skills and a sharp wit
• Strong editorial judgement
• Strong organizational skills
• Familiarity with social media publishing tools, such as Spredfast
• A passion for design, DIY and travel content with a knowledge of industry trends
• An appreciation for and knowledge of viral content. You’re a pop culture aficionado who always has today’s meme at your fingertips.
• Video production or editing experience (especially on platforms like Adobe Premiere)
• Advanced creation skills and knowledge of Insta stories.