Large Media and Entertainment brand is seeking an Influencer Marketing Coordinator to join their team in El Segundo, CA. This is a temporary role slated to go up to 1 Year.
- Business Affairs Support: Tracking budget codes, Routing contracts for signature, vendor set up and support, Submitting and tracking POs.
- Routing influencer content for approval amongst necessary parties (e.g. Partners, internal brand teams, legal)
- Tracking published influencer content and assist with creating campaign reports.
- Ordering and managing product samples
- Fulfilling and mailing product requests to influencers
- Working with the team to update and maintain influencer contact lists
- Influencer event support as needed
- Occasional support on influencer research
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience within digital and influencer marketing for a brand and/or agency
- Thorough understanding of social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat & Pinterest
- Experience with social analytics and influencer discovery and tracking tools
- Organized and attention to detail is a must
- Excellent written/verbal, time management and quantitative/analytical skills required