- San Francisco,CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Lisa Mitchell
Our financial client is looking for Digital Marketing Manager. This is on-site 12month contract with benefits - Medical Dental & 401k
The ideal talent will be responsible for but not limited to:
In this particular role, you will be serving on a cross-functional Digital Accelerator team, representing the Digital Marketing organization to improve the customer journey for our clients. This mode of working will be insights-driven and focused on rapid iterations to drive innovation and transformation. Ideal candidates enjoy fast-paced environments, thrive under ambiguity and drive change passionately.
What you’ll do:
- Marketing Strategy: Help set a clear marketing vision for designing a remarkable digital experience that meets the needs of multiple consumer journeys.
- Client Focus: Have a deep understanding of the target market and a passion for building an experience that speaks to them.
- Partnership: Work closely with creative partners and key internal stakeholders to build a cohesive strategy for execution.
- Tactical Execution: Oversee all aspects of digital experience development including the creative development, technical development and implementation.
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree (required)
- 7+ proven years of digital marketing experience required
- Marketing strategy and positioning expertise that is purpose-driven and consumer-centric: connects plans and actions to our purpose of serving consumers
- A passion for digital innovation and commitment to superb client experience. Curiosity to continually reevaluate existing designs.
- Comfort in thriving in a dynamic and fast-moving work environment with a positive attitude, solid work ethic and ability to learn quickly.
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to track multiple priorities (varying in scope and complexity) to meet tight deadlines, including proven experience implementing projects with cross-functional teams.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to synthesize qualitative and quantitative data: identify feasible options and evaluate strategic trade-offs.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including ability to succinctly synthesize research and data, frame problems, develop recommendations, create presentations and present to management.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills: demonstrable leadership skills in a team setting, with the ability to influence and build consensus with partners at all levels.
- Financial Services industry experience is a plus but not required.
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects
- Huge work-life balance culture
- Diversity-focused workplace
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion almost half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either the one they're working in, or in a related department
- Great Aquent community to work with onsite, including our bi-annual talent recognition program, which stems from the client managers’ own feedback (read: they’re engaged and interested in your future!)
- Don’t forget the massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry.
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in the financial industry with their digital marketing & technology platforms. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they’re working to be the best at serving them. We see this through how they are building platforms that allow customers to take ownership of their financial future, using video, animation, and social media to market to the end user. Their in-house digital agency has won numerous IHAF awards for their tools and cutting-edge technology. Working with this company, you would be working with groups and/or department such as an IHAF awarded digital agency, user experience, product development, communication strategy team and much more talented professionals like yourself. Come join us!