- Orlando, FL
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Audra Kemmerling
- This posting is for TWO (2) One year temporary assignments
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, sponsorship is not available
Our Fortune 500 Tourism & Hospitality Client is looking to add TWO (2) Consumer Marketing Analysts to their project team. If selected as a Consumer Marketing Analyst for our client you would:
Participate in the design, development and implementation of ad-hoc research projects for the purpose of better understanding both current and potential Client Guests, and business issues:
- Marketing and sales research including ad testing, product naming, brand awareness and health tracking
- Operational research on guest behaviors, preferences, and reactions to new and altered ride, merchandise, and dining experiences
- Research that supports Strategy and Business Development in market sizing and segmentation
- Other ancillary ad hoc projects to support our client's creative and research needs
Fortune 500 Tourism & Hospitality
- Health, Vision, Dental
- Free Online Training
RESEARCH RELATED SKILLS:
- Experience with structured survey writing, questionnaire design and programming.
- Unstructured, semi-structured, and structured interviewing and focus group design and moderation a plus.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions and percentages.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret spread sheets.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
- Experience with Univariate Methods required
- Experience with multivariate methods not required but preferred;
- Experience with statistical package (like SPSS) required.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form in English.
- Ability to define problems, assemble data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to tell the story behind the data.
- Bachelor’s degree required from a 4-yr college or university;
- Acceptable majors include Marketing, Research, Statistics, Business Analytics, Any of the Social Sciences, Economics, Math, Finance, or related field.
- Master’s degree not required, but preferred; highly relevant to this industry.
- 1-5 years of experience in marketing research on either client or vendor side required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Leadership experience not required at this level, however must be comfortable interacting with clients and peers; or equivalent combination of education and experience.