Our global manufacturing client is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist for their growing marketing team.
• Develops creative briefs, project proposals and/or project plans according to requirements established by internal business groups, evaluating requests against sound digital practices and system capabilities.
• Develops and maintains overall project timelines and associated budgets based on project requests; ensures any risks are evaluated, alleviated and communicated promptly.
• Executes projects timely, meeting business expectations and coordinating internal or external parties, while also ensuring an optimal user experience.
• Maintains knowledge of industry standards and best practices to stay ahead of trends and inform business decisions specific to digital marketing, ensuring the business' online presences are best-in-class.
• Consistently monitors overall performance and user experience across all digital channels/platforms for multiple brands, delivering and executing recommendations for improvement to Digital Marketing management or business stakeholders.
• Partners with web developers to assess and resolve any technical challenges with digital channels, as well as delivering requirements for or helping to implement new functionalities on the Company's full portfolio of websites.
• Plans, creates and executes content for the company's social media programs, including both organic and paid efforts.
• Collaborates with stakeholders to develop and regularly update the social media content calendar to include ad-hoc campaigns.
• Conducts regular competitive analysis studies on competitors social media programs.
• Defines social media Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and reports monthly to key stakeholders.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Experience with Content Management Systems and familiarity with Marketing Software Automation tools preferred.
• Developed understanding of business-to-business and business-to-consumer marketing practices, digital marketing and customer online experience within durable goods and retail sales channels.
• Understands complex technologies, platforms and tools utilized to manage all digital touchpoints.
• Acute attention to detail.
• Organized with ability to handle multiple projects with limited supervision.
• Well-developed ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally.
• Fluent in English and primary language used in area of responsibility and/or location
Ideal candidates will possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or general Business degree
- 2-5 years of digital marketing experience
- Experience in successful search engine optimization
- Technical experience in identifying back end functionality that impacts overall page ranking and authority based on search engine algorithms and can help our team to stay ahead of new changes through proactive recommendations
- Expertise in content writing, specifically optimized for search