- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Amy Izzo
Our global financial client seeks Senior Digital Content Editor to conceive, edit, write, and publish a new website relaunch, as well as other digital channels. This position is within an in-house marketing creative services team.
This role focuses heavily on editing and optimizing drafts of website content and requires significant experience and familiarity with financial topics that primarily relate to banking, wealth planning, investing, lending, and trusts and estates.
This role is also responsible for helping Creative Services improve quality of content and procedures. The Senior Editor will interact with marketing strategists and business thought leaders, and creative partners (writers, designers, agency partners, etc.)
- Editing, optimizing drafts for web and other channels (digital publishing / content marketing)
- Understanding how branded content can be packaged and used across full digital ecosystem
- Communicate complex financial concepts into a clear, engaging voice
- Work well with multiple creative partners
- 10+ years digital content editing / writing experience
- Financial / banking writing experience
- Outstanding editorial skills (writing, editing and analysis)
- Experience editing content for scope, flow, style and tone guidelines
- Related BA (journalism, English, Creative Writing) (Masters a plus)
- Able to manage a process
- Global awareness
- Takes / gives feedback well
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects. Digital initiatives are at the forefront of this firm's strategy.
- Work-life balance culture - no more agency hours!
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion. Nearly half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either in their current role, or in a related department
- Great community with 60+ "Aquenters" onsite!
- Massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry.
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in how we interact with our money. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they are successful at being the best at serving them. Through massive investments by the bank, to cutting edge customer experience, this organization is truly best-in-class. Come join us!