Our global manufacturing client is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist Associate to add to their growing team.
- Gathers business requirements for digital projects, evaluating requests against sound digital practices and system capabilities.
- Maintains overall project timelines and associated budgets based on project requests; ensures any risks are evaluated, alleviated and communicated promptly.
- Executes projects timely, meeting business expectations and ensuring an optimal user experience.
- Maintains knowledge of industry standards and best practices to stay ahead of trends and inform business decisions specific to digital marketing, ensuring the business' online presences are best-in-class.
- Monitors overall performance and user experience across all digital channels/platforms for key brands and offers recommendations for improvement to Digital Marketing management.
- Partners with web developers to assess and resolve any technical challenges with digital channels, as well as delivering requirements for or helping to implement new functionalities on the company's websites.
- Creates & executes written and visual content for the company's social media programs, and collaborates with stakeholders to develop and regularly update the social media content calendar as applicable.
Ideal candidates will possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or general Business degree
- 1-3 years of digital marketing experience
- Understand the fundamentals of successful search engine optimization and/or paid search
- Understand the fundamentals of successful social media campaigns and community management (both organic and paid efforts)
- Experience developing content, specifically optimized for search or social