- Wilmington, Delaware
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Amy Izzo
Global consumer banking brand seeks digital / email marketing professional for temp to perm role in Wilmington, DE.
The Email Marketing professional will sit with the Email Build team, managing all aspects of email build and deployment for the Digital Channel Delivery team, including:
- Scripting dynamic content into an existing HTML file
- Building fully dynamic emails based on a standardized design
- Deploying those campaigns from the email service provider’s platform in a self-service environment
- Managing the overall campaign, working with cross functional teams, marketing, creative, legal/compliance, vendors, etc.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- You will build out the campaigns on the deployment platforms – deploying marketing and servicing emails to customers according to schedule.
- Utilizing finalized HTML (and creative assets) and reference lists – create fully dynamic wireframes based on approved creative concepts.
- Troubleshoot rendering issues with the HTML when the campaign moves into the build phase – identify issues and work on a resolution.
- Adhere to and promote existing quality controls.
- BS degree, preferably in Information Systems, Business, Marketing or related-field.
- 2+ years experience in a self-serve model for deploying email campaigns is preferred.
- 2+ years practical experience with HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with both QA and QC in a digital / development environment.
- Familiarity with email as a marketing delivery channel.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize based on changing requirements.
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects. Digital initiatives are at the forefront of this firm's strategy.
- Work-life balance culture - no more agency hours!
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion. Nearly half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either in their current role, or in a related department
- Great community with 60+ "Aquenters" onsite!
- Massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry.
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in how we interact with our money. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they are successful at being the best at serving them. Through massive investments by the bank, to cutting edge customer experience, this organization is truly best-in-class. Come join us!