- Orlando, FL
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Audra Kemmerling
- This is a 1 year temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Local candidates only please
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, sponsorship not available
Our Fortune 500 Tourism & Hospitality Client is looking to add a Sr. Advertising Account Manager in Celebration, Fl to their Project Team. If selected you would be reporting to the Manager, Digital Account Management and will work with various business partners to bring to life their Marketing, Sales, and operational needs on the client's various websites. In this position as Sr Advertising Account Manager you would work closely with leaders across Marketing, Sales and Operations and all of their digital disciplines. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of eCommerce websites, mobile and Digital marketing. The candidate will need to have very strong collaboration and influencing skills.
• Relationship Management – The Senior Digital Account Manager, under guidance from their leader, manages partner expectations, scope, budget discussions and project communications.
• Develops strong partner relationships
• Provides partners with a consistent point of contact and accountability for their digital business needs
• Provides strong business thinking to on our partner’s various digital business needs
• Can frequently shift focus across projects or lines of business
• Is able to articulate the client's strategy
• Works to deliver solutions to business partner needs within the established digital strategy
• Market Research: The Senior Digital Account Manager helps shape market and guest research, providing the digital point of view and analysis of the data, recommending actionable digital strategies and tactics.
• Participates in defining focus group and usability testing as needed
• Analyzes market trends, user profiles, qualitative research, usability results, Omniture data, sales data, attendance data and secondary source information to identify opportunities for initiative that will improve guest satisfaction, penetrate new or lapsed markets and/or extend the client's brand
• Tracks industry trends and competitive initiatives, striving to keep our products, if not on the cutting edge, at least to industry best practices
• Performs ongoing competitive analysis
• Requirements Definition: The Senior Digital Account Manager is responsible for translating marketing concepts into detailed product requirements.
• Generates project briefs to illustrate the essential elements of a project including objectives, strategies, target audience, background, and execution considerations
• Often writes the detailed business requirements, or at least owns their quality
• Program/Project Leadership – The Senior Digital Account Manager is responsible for the on-time, on-budget, on-strategy delivery of marketing related projects
• Escalates unresolved business, strategy, scope, and budget issues as appropriate to the Manager/Director
• Is primarily responsible for defining, prioritizing, and driving acceptance of project objectives and scope with the project team and partners
• Ensures appropriate review and sign-off of key deliverables with the client's Digital executives and partners
• Fosters effective working relationships with internal Creative, Production, and Technology teams and often brokers solutions between them
Working here gives you the opportunity to have an affect on digital projects designed make people happy!
This team is responsible for the successful operation, and round-the-clock monitoring of sites and apps that provide connections and enhancements to multiple magical travel destinations globally. Think that sounds exciting? Well, that’s just the beginning!
We have an almost 30 year history of placing candidates with top notch skills with this client, to help push their digital initiatives to the cutting edge. Even as a freelancer here, you’ll see and do things you’d not have access to otherwise.
Feel like a kid again by working on things you’ve grown up seeing at a distance, and dreaming about one day having access to! This is the job you take when you can still remember saying “I want to do that when I grow up!”
As a freelancer with this media & entertainment company, you’ll work with the biggest brands, and most recognizable products and events in the world.
Have a happy, upbeat attitude? That, combined with a cutting-edge digital skill set makes you the perfect consideration for conversion to full-time, if the opportunity arises. It’s been known to happen!
BA/BS or equivalent experience
Basic Qualifications :
• A minimum of 5 years combined business and digital experience
• Experience with technical, user and business issues in a fast moving digital organization
• Ability to anticipate, identify, and articulate the impact of emerging industry trends on our business
• Strong verbal and written communication and leadership skills, including an ability to communicate effectively at the Manager/Executive level
• Ability to work collaboratively across large matrix organizations
Preferred Qualifications :
• Advertising Agency Experience
• Experience with eCommerce technology platforms
• Comprehensive understanding of traditional or digital retail promotional strategies
• Program or portfolio management experience