Creaitve Project Manager/Account Manager
Temp to perm
This is a full time, On-site role in San Francisco
Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in Agency or in house creative department as an Account Manager, Account Executive, Marketing/Creative Project Manager
- Manages the development and implementation of a wide variety print and digital marketing-related deliverables, including brochures, flyers, emails, manuals, website landing pages, benefit summaries, newsletters, presentation materials, and online banners.
- Can work on a range of deliverables across print, digital, online and video
- Manages client expectations throughout the process. Anticipates client needs, and provides advice to clients in terms of alternative courses of action.
- Coordinates departmental or cross-functional teams, focused on delivering new or upgrading existing products via creative mediums. Monitors the project from initiation through delivery including planning and directing schedules and monitoring budget/spending.
- Organizes cross-functional activities, ensuring completion of the project i.e. product on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Effectively manage, drive, and route multiple projects of varying size from development to completion, while working through issues and problem solving.
- Create and update project timelines and ensure deadlines are met.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of action and workflow on projects within studio project database.
- Has experience of and comfortable working within a team of Art Directors, Writers, Designers, Traffic Managers, and Project Managers.
Experience and Education
Bachelors or equivalent experience - 5-7 years minimum