- Kissimmee, FL
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Audra Kemmerling
- This is for a 1 Year temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, Sponsorship is not available
Our Fortune 500 Tourism & Hospitality Client is looking to add a Paid Search Manager to their project team. If selected you would be responsible for the tactical campaign execution, analysis and reporting of the paid search engine and auction media marketing strategy for some of the most recognizable brands in the world.
The objective of this position is to develop, implement, optimize and report on paid search engine marketing and other auction-based media initiatives for our client in order to meet the goals of marketing and technology stakeholders. This role is an expert in Google Adwords and Bing Ads while also having solid working knowledge of Yahoo! Gemini, Youtube, Facebook and Twitter advertising.
- Develop and manage the strategy for assigned campaigns for several search and content discovery channels
- Ensure the success of all campaigns within assigned purview
- Develop presentations and present results, key learnings and business recommendations to executives and other key stakeholders
- Perform daily campaign management of multiple large scale Paid Search (PPC) and Auction Media campaigns which include: campaign launches, budget management, bid management, analytic tracking and reporting, multivariate testing and participation in beta program testing.
- Employ excellent working knowledge of search engine marketing and streaming video media to drive strong traffic and conversion results from proposed strategies and be able to obtain valuable insight for communication to key marketing partners
- Demonstrate strong data analytics acumen by leading the execution, analysis and presentation of data for ad copy, landing page and beta testing initiatives with the ability to derive conclusions and actionable next steps from results
- Manage bid rule strategy and optimization efforts at the campaign, ad group and keyword levels to drive account performance
- Manage daily budget tracking process to make sure monthly spending levels are on pace
- Utilize team task management system to manage and execute assignments as well as possess the ability to prioritize assignments based on urgency and importance
- Create detailed keyword and ad copy proposals for new campaigns or accounts based on objectives provided by Digital Media Planning Manager and key marketing partners
- Develop and maintain the timely distribution of detailed Search & Programmatic Media reports that summarize the overall and individual performance of assigned accounts
- Provide mentorship and training across multiple software platforms for team new hires
- Collaborate with management and team members to define policies, processes and procedures to further drive efficiencies and performance for key stakeholders
- Keep current on Search & Programmatic Media industry and propose new ideas to further enhance campaign tactics
- Perform at a high level in a fast paced, time intensive, deadline driven work environment
Working here gives you the opportunity to have an affect on digital projects designed make people happy!
This team is responsible for the successful operation, and round-the-clock monitoring of sites and apps that provide connections and enhancements to multiple magical travel destinations globally. Think that sounds exciting? Well, that’s just the beginning!
We have an almost 30 year history of placing candidates with top notch skills with this client, to help push their digital initiatives to the cutting edge. Even as a freelancer here, you’ll see and do things you’d not have access to otherwise.
Feel like a kid again by working on things you’ve grown up seeing at a distance, and dreaming about one day having access to! This is the job you take when you can still remember saying “I want to do that when I grow up!”
As a freelancer with this media & entertainment company, you’ll work with the biggest brands, and most recognizable products and events in the world.
Have a happy, upbeat attitude? That, combined with a cutting-edge digital skill set makes you the perfect consideration for conversion to full-time, if the opportunity arises. It’s been known to happen!
- 3-4 years executing search engine marketing for a high volume consumer website
- Must have an excellent working knowledge of paid search (PPC) marketing and possess a solid understanding of streaming video tactics
- Bid management experience with a focus on creating and implementing automated rules
- Strong data and statistical analysis experience and possess the ability to interpret results into and translate into actionable items
- Must have excellent knowledge in the following search engine interfaces and tools: Google Adwords, Google Adwords Editor, Bing Ads, Bing Ads Editor
- Strong working knowledge with a major web analytics vendor such as Adobe Analytics
- Excellent presentation and verbal and written communication skills with experience in presenting to senior leadership
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams and prioritize time
- Comfortable working with team members at all levels, including senior management
- Strong attention to detail and measurable success in campaign optimization and reporting
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects to due dates and prioritize appropriately to do so, while communicating project status regularly with stakeholders
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly motivated with an ability to learn new software packages quickly
- Experience using third party bid management applications such as Adobe Media Optimizer, Kenshoo, or Marin
- Experience working on e-commerce and/or lead generation campaigns
- Any experience with SQL and relational databases such as MSSQL or MySQL
- Experience executing Metasearch and/or Pinterest advertising
- Four year degree in Marketing, Finance, Information Sciences, Statistics, Business Analytics, or Management Information Systems but work experience is prioritized