- Los Angeles
- Job Terms:
- Talent Bridge/Temp-to-Perm
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Rae Jones
Our client is looking for a Marketing Data Analyst with strong expertise and a passion for understanding marketing applications and uses for data, and managing data requirements against those applications. This position is responsible for ensuring and providing timely, accurate, and consistent data to campaign teams to support development and execution of customer-facing campaigns. It interfaces primarily with Marketing partners accountable for campaign business results, operations managers responsible for building and executing campaigns, and product and technology teams responsible for delivering against data requirements.
• Function as Marketing’s subject matter expert on internal data, definitions, how it should be used, and best sources re: Marketing’s campaign and reporting needs and other applications for data.
• Assess available data vs. intended applications and use cases. Develop recommendations and implications (time, business impacts) of using existing data vs. sourcing net new data to marketing stakeholders
• Where new data is required, perform end-to-end management of workstreams including requirements and sourcing, and testing and validation of development to ultimately ensure data availability to support campaigns and reporting.
• Prioritize portfolio of data requirements to ensure sprint delivery teams are working on the most impactful. Create and manage steady backlog of new data requirements.
• Monitor data quality in production systems to ensure ongoing accuracy and readiness. Identify issues, determine impacts if any, and drive appropriate issue resolution via tech and support teams while communicating to affected stakeholders.
• Conduct proactive and reactive analysis on data to determine best fields to use and values to key off of for campaigning and reporting. Includes sizing.
• Develop and manage scorecards on data quality and delivery.
• Ensure Marketing data documentation is up to date and accurate.
3+ years in a data analyst capacity on either Marketing, Product, or Technical/IT teams
3+ years working with marketing campaign management tools; ideally SAS
5+ years experience with SQL
Prior experience working in an Agile development model for data development and delivery
Disciplined, analytical but creative thinker and problem solver
Strong attention to detail, strong ability to complete work under pressure on tight deadlines, logical thinking, curious, self motivated
Superior verbal and written communication skills at all levels of an organization with the ability to present complex data, influence others and build relationships.
Positive attitude and ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity.
A Bachelor’s degree required.
Leading Entertainment Creator and Provider
If you fit the above and are interested in this role, please send your resume to Rae Jones at email@example.com. Thank you in advance for your time.