- el Segundo, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Audra Kemmerling
- This is a 6 month temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, Sponsorship is not available
Our Fortune 500 Communications Client is looking to add a Content Management Coordinator to their project team.
If selected you would:
- Provide general support to the Content VP's,
- Program and manage content in the Admin Console for all live/upcoming regions
- Report content status to the Content VP's throughout the content life cycle
Programming content is a manual, time-consuming task. Our episodes are programmed individually. We are looking for someone to assist us in the process of ingesting a significant amount of new content, basically managing the new and existing programming backlog. Also this person will need to manage the content refresh schedule that is being created and program the content accordingly on a regular basis. Each region will need to be programmed separately.
Content Reporting Responsibilities:
We are looking for a dedicated, hands-on support person to provide sufficient reporting of content status and accounting to the Content VP's. This person would ideally be someone with a more technical background. Specifically advanced Excel skills or database experience would be needed.
- Previous content management experience
- Advanced Excel / Database experience
- Experience with a Live ops, Release management or marketing background
- Must be tech savvy, specifically with mobile
When it comes to making education entertaining and making entertainment educating our client takes the cake in both.
This company is accelerating innovation and superserving passionate fans across every screen, service and format with new products and services to help global audiences explore their world.
As the worlds top creator of “real life” content — they also embrace employees and freelancers who want to live life to its fullest. This is why they are ranked by Fast Company as one of the Top Companies for Work-Life Balance and Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies.
Impressively, this company has a very large award-winning internal agency that turns around nearly 100% of their creative, marketing and advertising.
Growing in leaps and bounds, there is endless possibility when it comes to opportunities here to expand your professional experience. As a leading diversity employer, there is a place for all types to join our many Aquent Talent who call this company home.
If interested, please include a paragraph on why you think you would be a great fit for the position based on the details in the description.