This role will develop new content and operate the Infrastructure Services IT Operational Analytics Platform from a UI/UX perspective. Focus will be on agile development methodologies leveraging capacity management, configuration management, storage, and distributed technologies data.
Must be able to understand DBMS, system reporting, and data visualization and have the proficiency to identify actionable activates to maintain an acceptable service level for the associated environments and applications.
• Qlikview/Tableau development, design and web deployment.
• Data modeling and architecture at scale.
• UIX design, including graphic design and UI integration with large data-sets.
• Fundamental understanding of the Hadoop Data Lake
• Configuration Management at scale, multiple systems
• Create and maintain documentation to support the configuration management of the hosted infrastructure and related systems
• Engage with tower, vendor, application and system resources to plan for configuration, performance and capacity requirements for a variety of systems
• Work with capacity and demand management resources related to the implementation and sustained configuration management of the environment
• Identify and schedule maintenance events
• Monitor performance characteristics on a regular basis and implement configuration change that provides consistent performance
• Adherence to policies, processes and procedures within your areas of responsibility
• Assistance with execution of projects related to areas of responsibility
• Audit and remediation of discrepancies from standards
Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree or related degree or equivalent work experience
• 2+ years in an enterprise class IT or managed service organization strongly preferred
• 2+ years of experience with OCI, DPA, Densify, VMware products such as vSphere
• 2+ years of experience with Qlikview or Tableu visualization products required.
• General experience with SQL and database management principles.
• Experience with security methodologies and datasets
• Experience with automated script scheduling.
• Experience with various automations tools
• Experience with various scripting languages
• Ability to analyze requirements delivered by system and application administrators and develop a management strategy
• Ability to troubleshoot incidents that combines multiple technologies in a complex configuration
• Ability to mine authoritative data from various sources and formulate valuable analysis
• Ability to efficiently prioritize and organize competing work demands
• Advanced technical knowledge of server hardware, operating systems and applications
• Excellent documentation, communication and interpersonal skills
• Familiar with fundamentals of ITIL framework v3