The qualified candidate will possess 5+ years of experience of Teradata.
· The Data Warehouse Developer is responsible for implementing Data Warehouse and Data Mart solutions that enable the ability to explore data and create accurate conclusions that will steer the company direction and enhance the customer experience in both our 180+ locations and in our digital marketplace.
· Partner with clients to evaluate current and desired state data warehousing capabilities. Refine business requirements and translate into technical solutions for data systems including data warehouses, cubes, marts, lakes, integrations, BI tools or other components.
· Responsible for the full life cycle of back-end design and development of data warehouse solutions.
· Design, code and construct data models, ETL processes, cubes, lakes and marts.
· Work on complex problems and provide technical leadership for data warehousing strategies and road maps.
· Provide functional and technical subject matter expertise in various data management, warehousing, business intelligence and Big Data solutions.
· Assist in the development of project estimates, plans and timetables.
· Demonstrated understanding of data warehouse design patterns and trends such as dimensional modeling, data vault, logical data warehouse and modern data warehouse.
· Demonstrated understanding of design best practices and operational requirements of data warehouse solutions such as sizing, scaling, fault tolerance, performance tuning, security etc.