We are looking for a Product Designer to help define and design compelling experiences that empower teams to achieve more together. You'll have the opportunity to shape the look and feel of, a new chat-based collaboration app that is changing how people work together. We value creativity, sharing ideas openly.
- Collaborate with interaction designers to create clear, beautiful, and delightful user interface designs that blend brand personality, visual design, motion design, and sound.
- Iterate on designs to find the most effective solution.
- Collaborate with developers and product management to specify and implement new visual designs and UI animations with top-notch quality.
- Contribute to the evolution of the Microsoft Teams design patterns and personality.
- Advocate for your design solutions by putting them in context of business and user goals.
- Create interface designs for desktop (Windows and MacOS), web, and mobile (iOS, Android, Windows Phone).
- Minimum 4 years’ professional experience in visual design, with an emphasis in user-interface design.
- Demonstrated skills in motion design.
- Familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- A strong portfolio demonstrating sensitivity to typography, color, contrast, and information hierarchy, from broad concepts to tiny details.
- BA or BFA degree in Graphic Design, User Experience Design, or related fields required
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS