- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Katie Denfeld
We are looking for a creative and versatile graphic design professional to work with our internal communications team to deliver presentations and other design materials with high visual impact. In this role, you will work with the Customer Success Organization Communication team to support communication projects both big and small. Responsibilities will include the development of presentations for division directors, assisting with graphics needs for internal communications, video production, and project management and tracking for all graphics requests. You will ensure that all visual communications meet corporate guidelines and marketing brand strategies.
- Work closely with Communications Managers to design presentations (powerpoint) for Division Directors
- Assist with internal visual communications (infographics, email banners, newsletter templates, video editing)
- Assist in layout of case study material to support the CSO Success Story program
- Ensure presentation materials and templates undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines.
- Ensure design graphics and presentation style meet corporate guidelines and marketing brand strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree (completed or in progress) in graphic design, or equivalent work experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Strong communication skills: ability to communicate and present ideas
- Strong interpersonal skills: flexibility, patience, creativity, and the ability to adjust work style to match changing and/or conflicting priorities
- Highly organized with a proven ability to drive projects to completion and persevere to get the job done
- Strong work ethic, craftsmanship, and quality standards
- Proficient with multiple desktop applications, including MS Office, SharePoint
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (Adobe Creative Suite, etc.)
- Familiarity with collaboration technology, including Skype, GoToMeeting meeting, Trello, etc
Please provide digital work samples
With over 100 offices in over 38 countries around the world, this company is deeply rooted in their values. Working here, you'll be part of:
AWESOME PRODUCTS: This company makes tools for everyone – from designers and engineers to architects and makers. Their products are used across almost every industry you can think of. If it's been 3D modeled, digitally prototyped or manufactured, their products were likely used to design it.
MEANINGFUL WORK: Helping people imagine, design, and make a better world isn’t just a statement – it's their reason for being. They bring their mission to life by leveraging their innovative tools and having some of the best people in their industry creating new technologies. From software development, to cloud and mobile, to reality capture and 3D technologies, you can see how our products have helped (sometimes literally) shape the world.
CULTURE OF RESPECT: Collaboration is a key value and is what allows them to be successful. They love working together to generate the best possible ideas – all while respecting and encouraging differing opinions.
***Please ensure FULL LEGAL NAME is noted on resume.***
***Background check is required for this position.***