- Kissimmee, FL
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Audra Kemmerling
- This is a (3) month temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Local candidates only
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, Sponsorship is not available
Our Fortune 500 Tourism & Hospitality Client is looking to bring on an additional Instructional Designer to their project team.
If selected as Instructional Designer you would be responsible for needs analysis, researching training materials, instructional design, curriculum development, interacting with clients, and performance improvement solutions for our client's Sales Training Team.
• Leverage the ADDIE instructional design framework to design effective blended instructional, eLearning, and micro-learning solutions which are learner-centered, organized, accurate, practical and sustainable.
• Create project outlines, scope, RASCI, deliverables and plans for classroom instructional and eLearning / micro-learning with input from stakeholders and other members of the Training Team.
• Write scripts for eLearning / micro-learning solutions.
• Update existing curricula and develop new programs that may take the forms of eLearning modules, hands-on activities, self-study guides, classroom materials (Participant Guide, Facilitator’s scripts, Presentations, etc.), and more.
• Balance between instructional design rigor and quality with the cost, time, & resource constraints of the organization.
• Create and execute knowledge and performance assessments to assure learning objectives are met and to assess effectiveness and impact.
• Develop graphic design elements.
• Bring new and innovative classroom and development processes and technology to provide a world-class training experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Instructional Design, Learning and Development, or related degree.
• 2+ years in instructional design and project management.
• Proven track record in instructional design, curriculum development, and blended learning solution development.
• Highly skilled in project management, juggling competing priorities, and time management.
• Exceptional interpersonal communication, conflict resolution, and cross-functional partnership skills.
• Organized, detail oriented, able to work autonomously, and the ability to lead discussions.
• Ability to be flexible with work schedule to meet commitments and deadlines.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Outlook, and SharePoint.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, SharePoint, and eLearning / micro-learning.
• Must have reliable, personal transportation for driving to and from locations.
• Must have the ability to lift and carry 50 pounds.
• 5+ years in instructional design and project management.
• Working knowledge of Captivate and/or Articulate 360 and Camtasia is preferred.
• Previous work experience with our Client's organization is preferred.
Bachelor’s Degree in Instructional Design, L&D, etc