- Hartford, CT
- Job Terms:
- $25 per hour
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Matt Cabe
Aquent is currently searching for a Jr. Email Production Designer for a client in Hartford, CT. The Primary responsibility is production-level work on digital design projects. Projects will primarily be email design but may include miscellaneous web design work such as web banner ads, landing pages, in addition to some printed materials.
- Strong knowledge of current email and web design and marketing standards.
- Ability to communicate effectively in visual, written and interactive form: design documents, flow charts, prototypes, presenting to clients, etc.
- Must have extensive knowledge of Dreamweaver, HTML, HTML5, CSS, Photoshop. Knowledge of After Effects, Illustrator, ZetaMail, Adobe Acrobat, PowerPoint, Word a plus.
- Able to understand marketing creative briefs and translate into effective design.
- Must be organized, efficient and able to work in fast-paced environment. Ability to manage assigned projects is a must, as is a customer service orientation.
- Apply and advocate email, web, and brand marketing best practices
- Assist in project management of assigned work
- Monitor and guide the contact between creative group and client.
- Work as facilitator to generate ideas and requirements
-- Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in art, design or related field or equivalent work experience
- Portfolio of digital work
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)