- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Talent Bridge/Temp-to-Perm
- competitive hourly
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jamie Moshier
Marketing Support & Competitive analysis
The Marketing Coordinator role on the team is responsible for supporting the execution of key promotion campaigns for website and retail stores.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist in execution and management of various promotions, including samples, points and discounts
• Partner with internal partners to ensure back-end logistics and details of programs are systematically set up accurately
• Partner with key teams to QA campaigns across key marketing assets before release
• Partner with Marketing Manager on supporting all promotion logistics
• Provide administrative support as needed
• 2 – 3 years of marketing and consumer-based online experience or account management experience at an advertising agency
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Strong attention to detail and strong organizational and time management skills required
• Ability to manage a range of projects and initiatives at the same time while managing and meeting all execution deadlines
• High degree of initiative to drive projects to completion
• Outstanding interpersonal skills; ability to develop and maintain relationships with cross-functional partners
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
• Excels in fast-paced, high-volume and deadline-driven environment
• Passion for the Beauty industry and willingness to learn the ins and outs of the retail business
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
You’ll Love Working Here Because
- The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams - people you can be proud to work with.
- The business. It feels good to win - we are a leader in the retail industry, defining experiential retail with a digital focus and creating the most loved beauty community in the world
- The parent company is one of the largest luxury groups in the world, providing support to over 70 well-known brands in fashion/beauty/luxury
- Award-winning website and ever-growing presence on social-media make it a premier digital destination.
Based in the heart of San Francisco’s Financial District, where support is provided to retail stores to help provide the best possible experience for their clients. Dedicated teams cater to creating the best possible client experience via all channels creating covetable assortments, curated content, compelling storytelling, smart strategy, skillful analysis, and more. Work alongside dedicated and passionate individuals who are curious and confident, disrupting the status quo and taking chances with its innovation. This is a fast-paced environment, where there's room for fun, and the passion is real.