- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Cassie Hunter
AQUENT is supporting a global beauty brand in their search for a Designer for Visual Merchandising in New York City! This is a FT Freelance position on an ongoing basis (no set end date). This is for their luxury skin care brand.
SUMMARY: We are looking for a fast, capable, super star designer with meticulous mechanical skills. This person must be able to do 2D renderings as well as design graphic signage. They should have experience designing for major beauty retailers
- Must be proficient in Illustrator, InDesign and Sketch-up.
- 4+ years experience in Visual Merchandise Design/Store Design for Beauty or Fashion
- Excellent communication skills
- Can-do attitude with a team player mindset
A major beauty brand, but you will be employed by AQUENT. Working with AQUENT gives you access to some pretty cool things:
1. You're paid weekly with the option for direct deposit Subsidized Health/Vision/Dental (including term life and LTD) benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk). Learn more about our awesome benefits here: https://aquent.com/our-dna/healthcare
2. Access to Fidelity 401(k)
3. Access to the Flexible Spending Account Program (pre-tax payment toward commuter passes, etc.)
4. Talent Rewards Program (we pay cash for referrals!)
5. Free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
6. Free online courses via Lynda.com
7. Aquent Support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations. We're also there to help you find new opportunities when you're finishing up your current role.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.