A global beauty/skincare company is looking for a Project Manager with experience in Retail/Visual Merchandising. The PM should have experience working on brands that have presence in self assisted retail (Sephora and Ulta).
This is a specific role on our visual merchandising team and they would be managing all in-store deliverables. They would be working directly with our sales and marketing team as well as outside vendors. We need someone with this exact type of experience as these retailors have very strict guidelines and deadlines. This person would need to be super motivated and be able to give tough love when needed.
Collaboration with Store Design, Creative and Visual Merchandising teams is a must in order to initiate design solutions. Ensures all projects meet required timelines and enforcement of procedures and adherence to guidelines.
- Track and assist in development of store design initiatives in line with brand global vision.
- Coordinate with Store Design, Visual Merchandising and other Creative functions in ensuring the Kiehl’s retail experience is upheld at consistent level of excellence while addressing regional parameters and concerns.
- Oversee all retail formats in specified region (including free standing stores and shop in shop
- Provide project status to share with cross-functional teams.
- Manage high volume workload and prioritize project requirements effectively
- Manage digital filing/archives of all drawings and project information
- At least 3-5 years of project management experience for retail, visual merchandising and store projects
- Ability to communicate using industry vocabulary.
- Knowledge of materials and methods of fabrication and installation of fixtures and construction.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to motivate others on team.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of retail trends and environments.
- Must be able to work independently as well as with the team.
- Must be able to follow projects from inception to completion
- Must be able to execute several projects at once in a timely and efficient manner.