Our global consulting client is looking for a Global Recruitment Digital Marketing Lead to help build and strengthen the client's partnerships in the marketplace in alignment with their internal business strategy and brand program. This team provides end-to-end digital customer experience services, including creative design, digital content, commerce, and marketing solutions. This role can be done remotely and is through the end of December, with the strong potential to extend further.
This role requires a digital and technology-savvy marketer and innovator who leverages a deep understanding of technology as well as integrated marketing principles to create a powerful and differentiated experience across all digital channels – web, social, search, e-mail and mobile -- driving awareness, image, engagement, relevance and consideration with recruit audiences.
The Digital Recruitment Marketing Lead, Americas helps enable marketers in their deployed-to organization to better plan, execute and evaluate their digital Recruitment Marketing programs. This includes optimizing their application of digital channels over time, and working in in compliance with clients' IT investment policies and technology strategies supporting our Digital Marketing capability. This role also works closely with the Global Corporate Digital Marketing, global Talent Acquisition and CIO (internal technology) teams as well as external vendors to implement best practices, and design and execute global campaigns.
• Manage global efforts aligned to e-marketing channel including ongoing programs, testing, enhancements and new programs with local geographies.
• Ensure e-mail marketing channel and other emerging communication channels, are utilized effectively to attract targeted candidates/audiences.
• Manage efforts associated with optimizing Clients' Careers-related presence on the web, including oversight for new pilots, identifying and prioritizing enhancements and working in hand with internal technology teams on any needed fixes or changes to key functionality.
• Support the redesign effort of Clients' Careers-related presence on website.
• In tandem with the global Talent Acquisition team, help manage ongoing efforts to engage and convert talent community members.
• Remain abreast of changes in marketing, technology, digital/social channels and target audience behavior to effectively inform digital strategies.
• Support the development and management of innovative digital marketing initiatives to support client brand, employer image, career model and recruiting goals. Build and equip geographies with strategic framework, templates, content and tools to enable cost-effective and operationally-efficient use of digital marketing at the local level.
• Working in hand with local teams, provide strategic oversight and ongoing counsel for digital Recruitment Marketing initiatives across clients' Americas region, which includes Canada, North America, and Latin America. Review digital programs to ensure they meet brand, quality and campaign guidelines and best practices.
Education: Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent, advanced degree preferred
Work Experience: Minimum 8+ years of marketing and/or communications experience including 5 years of digital marketing experience. 2+ years of Recruitment Marketing experience preferred.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Broad overall business acumen and knowledge of clients' areas of business and overall business strategy.
• Deep understanding and skills in strategic marketing and communications, especially in e-mail, CRM, and database management.
• Broad and deep understanding of and ability to apply integrated marketing concepts, visual identity, brand strategy and positioning, and message development skills.
• Global perspective and understanding of business marketplace.
• Strong program management and leadership skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
• Passion for executing deliverables and programs that are of the highest quality possible, fully support Clients' business strategy and exceed leadership expectations.
• Ability to develop and apply creative and ingenious solutions to complex issues.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills and presentation skills.