- McLean, VA 22182
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking an Junior Internal Communications Specialist. Internal messaging, strategy and concepting servicing multiple projects and clients --- is this role in a nutshell. We are seeking someone with a degree in Marketing, Communications or Journalism and at least 3 years in a communications or writing role. If you describe yourself as fun, adventurous and creative this could be a great match for you!
Internal Communications Specialist Required Skills:
- 3+ years in a strategic communications role
- Extensive writing experience, ideally handling mass emails for at least 1,000 people
- Ghost writing for upper management or executive leadership
- Event coordination and planning experience for at least 1,000 people
- Highly organized, detailed-oriented and creative
- Photoshop and InDesign are huge pluses
Day to Day:
- Creative writing & sending out mass emails to 1,000+ people
- Handling a distribution list, will need to be super organized
- Writing a monthly newspaper
- Coordinating, planning, organizing meeting for 1,000 quarterly
- Scheduling space, setting up the room, ordering food, working with IT to get video and/or projectors ready for presentation
- Writing & events + experience in design
- Some experience with Photoshop, a huge plus would be any experience with Indesign
- Design and multi-media interest
This client really puts its money where its mouth is on a daily basis. As a leading Fortune 50 company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope, to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial services offerings themselves, or in the way they’re interacting with customers, our client sets the standard.
With customer experience as a major driver here, our talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on cross-channel marketing and digital campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies for customer engagement. Aquent talent work along with full-time employees as part of the team, and are presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions right along with them!
Working here you'll be:
- pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
- collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver higher level, purposeful projects
- working with a global brand, looking to meet their customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.