- New York
- Job Terms:
- $17 per hour
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Heather Preston
- This is a (1) year temporary assignment
- Local candidates only please
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, sponsorship not available
Our Fortune 500 Media & Entertainment Client is looking for a Marketing Coordinator for Network Partnerships + Integrated Marketing Department.
The Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Client Network Partnerships team in the creation and execution of dynamic, multi-platform branded partnerships that drive Ad Sales revenue and elevate the brand.
- Support Managers in the development of category-specific or client-customized pitch presentations; includes participating in brainstorming and liaising with internal and external production teams to design compelling multi-platform programs
- Assist in the execution of partnerships
- Create comprehensive partnership recap and case study materials (i.e. decks, sizzles, one-sheets, QuickCaps) in concert with Sales Marketing team, highlighting all campaign elements and key research findings for select partnerships
- Correspond with entities and inform Sales/Traffic/Research of in-show integration scheduling for commercial adjacency and research plans throughout each show’s season
- Work with Legal and Business Affairs on the drafting and implementation of deal memos and integration partner agreements for select shows or partnerships
- Handle ticket requests on an as needed basis for select shows; may include coordinating Sales/Marketing client events on-site at shows
- Track partnership pitch and execution status by updating weekly documents and communicating with internal teams
- Collaborate and keep team informed of competitive market, industry insights into ad sales marketplace trends, landscape, and potential growth areas
- Provide general support to the department on tasks as requested, i.e. trade-out requests, prize fulfillment, managing integration clips, invoices, meeting recap notes
- College Degree
- Minimum of 1-2 years of marketing or related work experience preferably in media marketing or similar function; Digital experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Final Cut and Photoshop a plus
This media and entertainment client is on a mission … and they need you to help them do it. Their mission? To change the world through compelling content. Does that sound like a mission you can get on board with? If so, here’s what you’ll find working here:
They foster creativity and diversity. Diversity of ideas, and people. They see it as one of their biggest advantages.
They’re risk takers - again with the fostering creativity! Take a chance, make a mark, and see where it gets you. Sometimes, the biggest successes come from the biggest ideas, masked as the biggest risks.
Overwhelmingly, their employees are happy with their work environment. Words like ‘happy’, ‘content’, ‘friendly’ are words we tend to hear.
A sense of ownership. Have an idea? Manage projects? Run with it, and they’ll support you.
How better to further your career than with a major media brand encouraging you to push yourself on the job? Unleash your pioneering spirit here by embracing new technology, pushing the envelope creatively and jumping into action as a well respected member of their team.