- Richmond, VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a Public Relations Specialist for a top client in Richmond, VA. If you have over 5+ years of PR experience and you thrive delivering on multi-channel integrated campaigns this could be a great opportunity for you. A PR Professionals dream project, this role will be a strategic campaign focused on media relations and promotions within the community for a Fortune 50 company!
Public Relations Specialist Required Skills:
- 5+ years of PR experience
- 3+ years of integrated campaign experience
- Experience partnering with industry bloggers and thought leaders to develop and utilize relationships for overall campaign success
- Experience working on campaigns which involve representing a HUGE BRAND in the financial, packaged or consumer goods industry
- Press releases, media days, interviews and executive briefings
- Experiential Marketing events
- Social media experience
- Strong presentation skills and ability to think on your feet
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible if you are interested!
This client really puts its money where its mouth is on a daily basis. As a leading financial services company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope, to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial services offerings themselves, or in the way they’re interacting with customers, our client sets the standard.
With customer experience as a major driver here, our talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on cross-channel marketing and digital campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies for customer engagement. Aquent talent work along with full-time employees as part of the team, and are presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions right along with them!
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver higher level, purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand, looking to meet their customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.