- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Annie Lucia
Our client is looking for a versatile communications professional. In this role, you will work with the Customer Success Organization Communication team to support communication projects both big and small. You perform a versatile role, writing and editing, implementing communications plans, project planning, and helping to develop visual communications. This individual will work with the Customer Success Organization Communications team to develop, execute, and champion communications initiatives.
- Contribute to communication project strategy, design, development, and successful implementation
- Assist with internal communications (email, slack, sharepoint, newsletters, video editing)
- Assist in writing and layout of informational content to support communications and operation of the program/project
- Work closely with Communications Managers to design presentations (ppt) and marketing materials for Division Directors
- Ensure presentation materials and brochures undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines
- Ensure design images meet corporate guidelines and marketing brand strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree (completed or in progress) in Marketing, Communications Journalism, English, or equivalent work experience
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills: flexibility, patience, creativity, and the ability to adjust work style to match changing and/or conflicting priorities
- Highly organized with a proven ability to drive projects to completion and persevere to get the job done
- Strong work ethic, craftsmanship, and quality standards
- Proficient with multiple desktop applications, including MS Office, SharePoint
- Experience in graphic design and proficient with Photoshop a plus
- Familiarity with email marketing programs (MailChimp).
- Familiarity with collaboration technology, including Skype, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc
*Please provide two to three relevant writing samples.
With over 100 offices in over 38 countries around the world, this company is deeply rooted in their values. Working here, you'll be part of:
AWESOME PRODUCTS: This company makes tools for everyone – from designers and engineers to architects and makers. Their products are used across almost every industry you can think of. If it's been 3D modeled, digitally prototyped or manufactured, their products were likely used to design it.
MEANINGFUL WORK: Helping people imagine, design, and make a better world isn’t just a statement – it's their reason for being. They bring their mission to life by leveraging their innovative tools and having some of the best people in their industry creating new technologies. From software development, to cloud and mobile, to reality capture and 3D technologies, you can see how our products have helped (sometimes literally) shape the world.
CULTURE OF RESPECT: Collaboration is a key value and is what allows them to be successful. They love working together to generate the best possible ideas – all while respecting and encouraging differing opinions.
***Please ensure FULL LEGAL NAME is noted on resume.***
***Background check is required for this position.***