We are looking for an experienced and results-oriented individual to manage product development for our Consumer Products Team with an emphasis on licensed apparel and accessories.
A successful candidate will demonstrate strong organizational skills, good communication skills, independent thinking, knowledgeable in video game play. The candidate will work as the liaison between franchise development, marketing and game studio program managers and licensed merchandise partners. Must have a familiarity with licensed products, fashion, manufacturing, the gaming industry and ability to use Adobe Suite to create and guide designs. Must be proactive with effective communication skills, strong cross-group working style are required and ability to prioritize work load.
- Work with Category & Production Manager to define merchandise line for each licensed merchandise partner.
- Manage all soft lines product development, including but not limited to apparel & accessories, footwear, home for licensed merchandise partners and internal stake holders.
- Candidate should be very familiar with the primary characters, vehicles and weapons in our game to provide product development feedback.
- Manage/track product approval feedback.
- Provide copy/editing support on packaging and marketing materials
- Assist with licensing style guide development and delivery.
- Manage art, marketing and game code assets (archiving, organizing) and work with game studios to retrieve and deliver them to partners.
- Utilize trend research and field study to compile macro trend reports and collection specific boards that inform relevant solutions for product.
- Manage approvals on packaging, product copy, press releases and marketing materials.
- Must communicate well with all stake holders and manage deadlines effectively.
- Must be able to resolve issues with little guidance, work cross group, anticipate potential issues and take initiative in finding solutions to solve issues.
- Administrative duties will include shipping boxes and other miscellaneous tasks
Qualifications & Skills
- Strong creative and design sensibilities as well as strong writing and communication skills.
- Familiar with graphic design Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
- Experience with the apparel industry.
- Experience in textile design a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite