- Owings Mills, MD
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Alicia Capobianco
Our large financial services client located in Owings Mills, MD is seeking a Production Designer for a contract position of up to 6 months with potential for extension.
Supporting the General Agency Design team : support the Individual Investor segment.
The Production Design Specialist is primarily responsible for completing marketing, sales and client print and multi-media collateral.
Using Mac and PC software, effectively applies extensive print production and graphic design industry knowledge and experience to work independently on print and multi-media projects, maintaining prepress, brand standards and the highest level of quality.
Creates and modifies new and existing collateral using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Microsoft PowerPoint for print or online distribution.
Assists design strategies with the approval of an Art Director.
Consults and collaborates directly with internal business partners to maintain and meet client requirements and expectations.
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
Background Checks & Required