- Owings Mills, MD
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Alicia Capobianco
Our large financial services client located in Owings Mills, MD is seeking a Visual Designer for a 6 month contract position with high potential for extension.
We are looking for an experienced and talented User Interface designer to help shape unique, user-centric products and experiences in a data-driven, Lean UX environment.
The ideal candidate will have digital agency or marketing experience and will have collaborated and co-created with digital copywriters, senior UX designers, marketing managers, data/analytics experts to develop value added products with well-crafted experiences.
They will be able to make deliberate design decisions; act as a value-added partner to our marketers; validate designs through user testing and translate digital marketing strategy and visual language into functional digital products and marketing materials.
This role will be assigned directly to a business unit and will be working on marketing activation.
5 years experience working alongside marketers providing web and visual design
High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, will be given a Sketch license, experience with tools like Envision or Balsamic will be helpful as the client uses UXPin.
This is not an interaction design role, nor does this person need to have FED experience.
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
Background Checks & Drug Screen required