- Beaverton, OR
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Erica R. Brown
A Fortune 100 Athletic Apparel and Footwear Company located in Beaverton, OR is looking for a contract Digital Asset Specialist to join the Global Digital Commerce Experience team. As a Digital Asset Specialist for Global Digital Commerce Experience, Direct to Consumer (DTC), you'll manage all aspects of content production for .com. You’ll focus on authoring content utilizing our CMS tool, striving to reflect the design ethos and enhance the consumer online retail experience. You'll collaborate with Merchandisers and the Creative team to ensure content meets quality standards and business expectations. You’ll partner with UX and Technical production to understand technical needs to deliver efficient and strategic merchandising solutions. You’ll also maintain project documentation and specifications for integration into our evolving Digital Commerce standards.
Scope and Responsibilities
• Work independently in pacing and balancing workload in conjunction with production (“work back”) schedules of multiple projects with similar and tight deadlines on an ongoing basis.
• Partner with the Creative team and deliver creative solutions to the Merchandising team
• Communicate status of projects to all stakeholders regularly and track stakeholder feedback
• Assist the development and documentation of Digital Commerce standards and best practices to streamline operations, communication, and appropriate use guidelines of the new .com (content module naming conventions, page types, etc.)
• Perform QA for new content and User Acceptance Testing for project implementations.
• Able to collaborate confidently and successfully within team environment. Looked to for problem solving and advice to solve production related challenges.
• Partner with Marketing team to include SEO in final published content.
• Experience with web design or CMS authoring/management experience
• Preferred experience with content localization management systems
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks, and reliably meet deadlines
• Flexible and able to adapt quickly to new priorities
• Detail orientation and intrinsic passion toward site success and high quality delivery
• Outstanding team player and positive attitude
• Strong sense of ownership and accountability
• Logical reasoning, troubleshooting and creative problem solving skills
• Demonstrated attention to detail and process excellence
This client, named for the Greek goddess of victory, is the world's leading designer, marketer and distributor of athletic footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories.