- New York
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Heather Preston
Large Entertainment and Media Brand is looking for an experienced Project Manager!
- Simultaneously support a variety of projects across multiple entertainment programs and brands.
- Own project status in the form of project reports & formal briefings.
- Manage project schedules, meeting agendas, and documentation around clients needs.
- Create and maintain process workflow documents in order to support business plans.
- Proactive implementation of continuous process improvements to promote efficiency across teams.
- Develop, maintain, and manage detailed project plans and schedules
- Interact with cross functional teams.
- Actively monitor project risks in order to identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address them in advance
- 3+ years of project management experience, preferably in a media / entertainment environment
- BS or BA degree
- Strong understanding of business and functional requirements.
- Strong attention to detail and focus on task completion is critical.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in account/client management.
This media and entertainment client is on a mission … and they need you to help them do it. Their mission? To change the world through compelling content. Does that sound like a mission you can get on board with? If so, here’s what you’ll find working here:
They foster creativity and diversity. Diversity of ideas, and people. They see it as one of their biggest advantages.
They’re risk takers - again with the fostering creativity! Take a chance, make a mark, and see where it gets you. Sometimes, the biggest successes come from the biggest ideas, masked as the biggest risks.
Overwhelmingly, their employees are happy with their work environment. Words like ‘happy’, ‘content’, ‘friendly’ are words we tend to hear.
A sense of ownership. Have an idea? Manage projects? Run with it, and they’ll support you.
How better to further your career than with a major media brand encouraging you to push yourself on the job? Unleash your pioneering spirit here by embracing new technology, pushing the envelope creatively and jumping into action as a well respected member of their team.